Leading French producer of finned pack heat exchangers that meet the environmental requirements of the food and refrigeration segments.
Our refrigeration units are designed for industrial and commercial use with natural and other refrigerants, and brine units using glycol water.
- Our sales and services engineers cover the French market to provide a customized approach to designing heat exchanger equipment.
- On-site technical visits to measure and analyse existing equipment and understand future requirements for customer applications.
- Design equipment to match space requirements on site.
- Performance calculations based on internal thermodynamic software tools and UNILAB software.
- CAD design including 2D/3D files to evaluate in planning phase.
- Installation operations.
- Post-installation follow-up and aftermarket services including replacement parts.
- Technical reports based on PED norms including liquid penetration test, crash test, and fatigue resistance tests.
- Our proprietary calculation and selection software helps you choose the right solution with confidence.
- Software will be available for download in summer 2023.
Our global reach is backed by solid numbers.
Designing, quoting and producing finned heat exchangers for the French food and refrigeration segments since 1948.
With its excellent thermodynamic properties and a GWP of 3, Propane is an energy efficient, reliable, versatile, and cost-effective natural refrigerant.
With a GWP of 0 and relative stability in cooling capacity compared with other refrigerants, Water is an ideal natural refrigerant for heat exchanger applications.
All product ranges of heat exchangers to meet our customers’ every need.
We are driven by strong values to create a better and more sustainable world.
One mission: to protect the planet by developing high efficiency technologies and production processes that reduce global warming while providing superior results for our customers.
We are committed to achieving carbon neutrality in all of our facilities.
Sep 20, 2023
Emicon launches Everest290 range of modular propane chillers and heat pumps
Apr 17, 2023
Kobol awarded with the Environmental Sustainability Award by the Peralta City Council
Feb 27, 2023
Enex Technologies, through CCC Holdings Europe S.p.A., has acquired EOS Refrigeration Equipment S.L.
Nov 22, 2022
Enex Technologies, through CCC Holdings Europe S.p.A., has entered into a sale and purchase agreement for the acquisition of Emicon A.C. S.p.A., Hidros S.r.l and Ethra Tech S.r.l
Nov 20, 2022
Findings from the MultiPACK European Project: data from Enex installations
Oct 10, 2022
Enex Technologies Exhibits at Chillventa 2022; Announces Acquisitions of Samifi France and Morgana
Jun 6, 2022
Enex srl announces new factory and headquarters in Breda di Piave, Italy
Dec 10, 2021
CCC Holdings Europe SpA acquires Kobol Business adds new product offerings: gas coolers, condensers, dry coolers, evaporators, and condensing units
Nov 15, 2021
CCC Holdings Europe SpA Acquires Arctic IRE. SA and adds Ammonia products to natural refrigerant offering
Oct 12, 2020
Capital increase at ROEN EST: +16 million euro