Morgana’s Evaporating Coil heat exchangers are compatible with all design requirements from the current low-GWP refrigerants available today. They are made according to customer specifications in terms of thermodynamic, structural and frame conformation performance, so that they can be perfectly integrated into the customer’s machine or system.
- Compatible with all synthetic refrigerants, including A2L.
- Possibility of 360 ° customization
- Maximum design pressure 45bar also for use as a reversible.
- 5 geometries available to meet all the needs related to performance and internal volume reduction
- 21 tubes available, smooth and ribbed
- 4 materials available for the fins, including aluminum fin with hydrophilic treatment.
- Fin spacing from 1.6mm up to 11.0mm to ensure optimal defrosting intervals
- Various materials available for the frame, including galvanized steel, aluminum, stainless steel, copper
- Possibility of testing with helium test machine
- 10 surface treatments available to increase the life of the product in aggressive environments